Monday, June 8, 2015

Hello Everyone,
This is Cheryl and I am now the one responsible for the upkeep of our Blog.  It has been quite some time since anyone has updated this blog. I will do my best to keep you all informed and up to date.  I will start by adding the news from the Meeting this evening, Monday, June 8, 2015 @ 6:30 at the main meeting hall at Encore. This is not where we usually meet, go down Grace street in between  the white fences and go straight to the main hall.
Since there is wifi at the main hall, I will take my laptop and see how it goes to try and do this while we are at the meeting.
I am open to ideas and suggestions as to what you would like to see on these pages. I know we have some exciting classes coming up. I will get some pictures from Jan Beaman to post so all can see. One thing to remember is that you don't have to make a whole new quilt, you can learn some new techniques to incorporate into work you are already doing.
Retreat is also coming up quickly. Check with Judi Prukop for more information. 
Okay, more later. Happy quilting!